Because of its ideal location from Sant Esteve de Guialbes you can visit areas of the Girona region without travelling very far.
Here are some of the places of interest closest to us:
- Figueres, with Salvador Dalí’s museum and El Joguet.
- L'Escala, on the sea with a backdrop of Greek and Roman ruins at Empúries.
- Besalú, medieval village.
- Girona with famous Jewish street, the Cathedral and the historic Old Town.
- Banyoles and its magnificent Lake.
- La Fageda d'en Jordàand the volcanic Garrota area.
- Aiguamolls de l'Empordà. Natural Park.